Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Globetrotter...

Jonathan Herbert has added a photo to the pool:

Globetrotter...

Blog i

This was taken late at night after me and my brother finished visiting the top of the rock. This is one of the most pictured items at the Rockefeller Center.

I shot it handheld whilst resting on a railing which was below the statue. It is a three frame HDR tone mapped in Photomatrix and then finished off in Photoshop.

A tip that I would like to share is that I think in images which have a totally black sky you should try and find a shot where the sky has some colour in it like the above shot has purple I think that it leads for a much more interesting image. I think that the HDR process has brought out the purple in the sky and it has helped the image look more interesting than by doing this.

To BUY this shot please check out my Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment