Monday, January 30, 2012

Next Time!

RZ68 has added a photo to the pool:

Next Time!

© All rights reserved. A low-res, flatbed scan of a 6x7 (2 1/4 x 2 3/4 inch)

Well, I think the title pretty much explains how San Francisco 49er fans feel. Maybe some of them, anyway. These brilliant colors were turned on in support of the NFL football team, who had a very good season.
Anyway, this is the first image I ever processed for showing on flickr in Photoshop. I started the arduous journey of going back to school to really learn the program right. The trip will either end with a college certificate, or, should I find the time, motivation, and strength, Adobe certification (ACE).
Hopefully, someone can tell me before too long a good way to repair a water spot abberation that is easier than manually stitching back every pixle at high magnification. By the way, content-aware spot-healing, clone stamping, and patching did not work (for me). Haha. Thanks for any advce and for just having a look!



No comments:

Post a Comment