Monday, April 30, 2012

The William T Boat at Dungeness Star Trail 2012

Annavr6Photography has added a photo to the pool:

The William T Boat at Dungeness Star Trail 2012

This was another start trail from a couple of weeks ago. There was more stars this side and the polaris star was covered by clouds. This isnt my usual star trail as usually i wouldnt do a close up but as a i could make a circle trail i decided to try something a bit different from my usual style.
To me it looks slightly out of focus so bit annoyed about that but hopefully be back over the bank holiday when the dog is better to get some new photos. Need to try and get the steam train at Dungeness, i always hear it but am always too lazy to walk to it from the beach. I have no idea where it goes to. Anyone???

Canon 5Dmkll
Canon 17-40 F4L
Manfrotto 190XPROB
Manfrotto 804RC2

34 Images stacked in Startrails
36mm
30 Seconds
F4
ISO800
Light with my phone



No comments:

Post a Comment