Saturday, June 30, 2012

Mexico City

meypictures has added a photo to the pool:

Mexico City

Last week I was on a business trip at Mexico City . Although on a business trip there is normally no time to walk around and take pictures I travelled with my camera equipment hoping for something interesting to capture. I was surprised when I entered my hotel room . I never have had a room in the 37 th floor. The view from the hotel room was very nice and the first thing I did was to take out the camera and capture it.
This is what you see from 37t th floor in The Hotel Hyatt Regency.
Picture taken standing inside the room and shooting through the window.

The Hotel is absolutely recomandable not only because of the nice view.

Hope you like it.

Foto A. Meyer - Hamburg

Camera D 5000 - Sigma 10- 20 .

HDR out of three different exposures ( +-1,5 ) tonemapped with Photomatix and edidet with Photoshop elements.



No comments:

Post a Comment