Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Allerhuset revisited

johanbiilmann has added a photo to the pool:

Allerhuset revisited

The "Aller" house in Copenhagen Harbour. Aller is a media-corporation. The house was built in 2009 and it won the "Most beautiful building in Copenhagen"-prize the same year.

About a year ago I shot this building with my DX camera and a 24mm lens. I wanted to try again with my new FX camera with the same lens (actually another lens, but same focal length). The Full frame camera allowed me to get closer to the building, and get a different pespective.

This time the night was clear. On the night of the first shot the sky was overcast, so there was a lot of lightpollution. Obviously the colours were quite different.

Nikon D800, AI-Nikkor 24/2.8 at f5.6, 30 seconds, ISO 100.



No comments:

Post a Comment