Friday, August 17, 2012

electric dreams

Theo_G has added a photo to the pool:

electric dreams

Shooting at lightnings attempt 2. This time I was well prepared. I actually went to the beach for fishing with my cousin but as soon as the show started, I run off to my house to bring the camera and tripod. At some point it started raining but thankfully it was just a drizzle so I just covered my camera with a waterproof jacket and continued shooting. The storm was moving from north to south and I think it passed between the two peninsulas (we are looking towards the Kassandra peninsula) This one is a combination of three photographs.
f/5.6
ISO 1250
exposure 15 sec each
I shot them in RAW using the tungsten WB setting on the camera to give this blue-ish tint on the sky and compensate for the annoying yellow street lights at the back.
A bit of smart sharpening, curves, and noise reduction to get rid of noise due to high ISO setting.
Nothing else.
The dark patches at the bottom of the photo are our shadows. (As I said before I was well prepared, bringing with me one of those beach chairs which came very handy)



No comments:

Post a Comment