Saturday, August 18, 2012

Got Milk? Probably Not…..

Troy Hood Images has added a photo to the pool:

Got Milk? Probably Not…..

when I started this project i told myself that I was going to stay away from the self-portraits. Well, Im 18 days into the 30 day journey and I've managed to take only 3 self-images….i guess thats good?
oh well,…..so, i thought some of you guy's would find the old milk container interesting………bye the way, that curious look on my face, is because it looks like something is moving in there... O_0

thank you for viewing……critique welcome!…...

info: D700, 85mm1.4G, @ f/1.4, Shutter 1/50sec.
SB-600 45 inch umbrella camera left approximately 8ft distance (11 o'clock)
subject distance from camera: 5.62m or 18.26ft
SB-600 24mm @ 1/32 power output
ISO: 400
speedlight triggered by SU-800 commander

view in "fullscreen" mode, press the "L" key then click on fullscreen in the upper right corner



No comments:

Post a Comment