Friday, August 31, 2012

Manns Chinese Theater

Point & Shout has added a photo to the pool:

Manns Chinese Theater

Press "L" for larger view.

I don't really keep up with what's going on in Hollywood and the entertainment business but everytime I have a visitor from out of state or overseas, they always wanted to see this theater. The main reason why people like to visit this theater is because famous celebrities since the early 20's have their hands imprinted on the cement floor. I also remember that a few years ago, I was given the opportunity to watch a movie premiere at this theater. And since that time, I've always wanted to photograph this historic place. So the other night, I finally decided on taking a few shots of the historic Manns Chinese Theater. Thanks for the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment