Saturday, September 29, 2012

Graceful Presence

YaniNation has added a photo to the pool:

Graceful Presence

Some friends and I got together to do some light painting photography at night. I was skeptical of the outcome, as I try to make my photos tell a story, and not just be "oh, look at the pretty lights." I was really pleased with the outcome here. I feel like I've created an old time story here. We've got what used to be a grand (relatively speaking) house, with a great staircase going up to the porch, that has long been abandoned. I've set up these led votive candles to create somewhat of a warm/romantic feeling. Then I used my EL wire to create movement coming down the staircase. This was my favorite of my shots, and to me it looks like a woman coming down the stairs. Perhaps a woman in her wedding dress whose life was shortened tragically, keeping her from moving on from this eternal plain.



No comments:

Post a Comment